Join our mailing list for full details, including a chance to win a Brittany-sponsored Biore skin care package!
New contest for Brittany fans!
One grand prize winner will receive this prize package, valued at $10,000!
- Two round-trip coach-class airline tickets to La-La Land (aka LA).
- Two-night stay for two in a three-star hotel in Hollywood.
- Private car service to and from LAX—taxis are so 2014.
- Friday night dinner for two at one of LA’s hottest restaurants.
- One $2,000 American Express® gift card to cover food and daytime activities—cha-ching.
- Limo service to and from the Love is Louder charity event.
- A complete red carpet glam-over (all details of the makeover will be determined by the sponsor in its sole discretion).
- A chance to walk the red carpet with Brittany Snow—annnd pose.
- Two custom Biore boxes with up to $300 worth of Biore product.
- Two autographed photos of Brittany Snow.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/w_uPOLZ9fqs?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Thought you’d want to know more details on Pitch Perfect 2…
More ABC US news | ABC World News
The trailer for the sequel to the 2012 film about a capella groups, starring Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow, is now available (below)!
This time around, the Barden Bellas are competing on the world stage. Familiar faces, including director Elizabeth Banks, are back, as are the gang’s crazy antics.
“It’s a big responsibility, but I was really excited to take it on and try to do it confidently,” Banks told ABC News of directing the movie. “[The original] was lightning in a bottle and it was such a surprise to see how the movie was received. The whole ‘Cups’ phenomenon was a surprise to all of us. It came from the authenticity of the movie, and this time around we were really aiming to do that again and be pure in our intention to tell more of the story of these characters that people have fallen in love with.”